Ronnie is a manager experienced in leading client teams effectively through the 11-Step sourcing process. In addition to leading client teams, Ronnie helps clients with data-driven decisions for supplier rationalization, improving operational efficiency and make versus buy analysis. Ronnie also has experience with leading e-sourcing tool implementation and planning international APAC supplier shows. Internally, Ronnie developed the Summer Associate (Internship) Program and led recruiting at Gibson for multiple years.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing & International Procurement
- Data Analytics: Excel/Access
- APAC Supplier Shows
- Make vs. Buy Analysis
- E-Sourcing Tools
- Conversational – Mandarin Chinese
- Responsible for leading $100M+ categories to drive bottom-line savings and operational efficiency changes
- Assisted in attaining over 20% savings on a client’s MRO category spend consisting of over 25 subcategories.
- Planned and executed multiple APAC supplier shows and technical reviews in cities including Hong Kong and Changzhou.
- Lead e-sourcing tool integration for multiple clients
- Developed Summer Associate (Internship) Program
Ronnie joined Gibson following graduation from the University of Wisconsin – Madison where he majored in Finance along with taking extensive classes in Mandarin Chinese.
BBA – University of Wisconsin
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
Thomas A. Edison
Skiing, Triathlons, Cycling, Climbing, Sailing, and the Wisconsin Badgers
Favorite Thing About Working at Gibson
The ability to make an impact from day one.
At Gibson people are given the opportunity to make an impact and complete value add work from the start of their career. This allows Consultants to learn much quicker and be given responsibilities far beyond other normal consultant roles. You are always welcomed and encouraged to speak up and come up with ways to improve the firm and the project. Everyday, the motto “Best idea wins” happens at Gibson.