Supply Chain Diversification & Acceleration Experts
The Best Supply Chain Consultants
Gibson Consulting is an operational consulting firm focused on global supply chain implementation and diversification, strategic sourcing and purchasing, transportation logistics and distribution, sales and marketing improvement, and manufacturing migration and efficiency – all linked together through skill-based training.
Gibson at a Glance
Redesigning Your Supply Chain:
Top 10 Focus Areas for Success
- Tooling considerations (transfer tooling vs. new tooling vs. dual-tooling)
- Logistics Network Optimization
- Cost to onboard and approve new suppliers
- Undocumented specifications or supplier owned drawings (black magic)
- New Product Introduction and Rapid Prototyping
- Validation and testing
- Manufacturing location (Greenfield, Brownfield, JV, Maquiladora, Vertical Integration, etc.)
- Bill of Material Management and Localization
- Service Part Management
- Low volume, high mix product tail analysis
Many Global OEM and multinational consumer product corporations are embarking on a journey of transformation relative to establishing rooftops and manufacturing operations in North America to reduce global supply chain risks and be closer to the end-user/customer. An unprecedented Supply Chain Migration is occurring, how can you assess your opportunity …
Gibson Measures Success through actual, sustainable financial savings achieved.
Our consultants have profiled more than 500,000 suppliers, conducted over 1,000 executive training sessions and led clients through 5,000+ supplier negotiations.
We help people succeed personally, professionally, and corporately.
Let’s do this
Take the next step by learning more about Gibson Consulting’s capabilities and qualifications. To request information or arrange a face-to-face introduction, simply fill out the form below or give us a call at 312.291.4640.