- Responsible for driving effective transformations for our clients and achieve significant annual savings while elevating the skills sets to “Best in Class”
- Forging strong relationships with C-Suite executives as their Trusted Business Adviser
- Lead instructor for all of Gibson training courses. Courses are designed to be very interactive and support the hands-on training our client will experience in the field
- Recruiting top talent – both at the collegiate level and experienced professionals
Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain, Global Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing, Cost Reduction, Distribution & Logistics Management, Growth Implementation, Skill Based Management Training, Organizational Design, Mergers & Acquisitions and Integration, establishing Internal/External Financial and Operational Controls, New Product Development, Risk Assessment & Mitigation, Cost Control and Reduction.
- Delivered over $1 billion in bottom-line savings and significant operational efficiencies for many Fortune 1000 companies and Private Equity Groups over the last 15 years.
- Transformed many organizations to become “Best in Class” through the implementation of a proven, defined and disciplined process that is effectively leveraged across the company.
Chief Financial Officer | Patriarch Partners, LLC. Reported directly to Founder and CEO. Chartered with driving measurable improvements at investment holdings.
Senior Vice President | The Manitowoc Company (Fortune 500). Lead organization through transformation that delivered over $100M in bottom-line savings in one year. Implemented a disciplined process that was leveraged across the global organization. Also, lead executive responsible for bifurcating the Cranes and Foodservice Segments into separate publicly traded entities (MTW & WBT respectively). Reported directly to the Chairman & CEO.
Partner | Shoreland Capital private equity investment group. Responsible for developing and presenting investment proposals outlining company and industry overview, investment thesis, key risk considerations, transaction structure, valuation analysis, exit strategy, securing investment capital and overall investment recommendation to lending professionals and equity sponsors.
Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer | Several closely held Middle Market Businesses. Responsible for strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions and integration, operational planning, tax planning and filing, budget creation, pricing and profitability analysis, financing and banking relationships, raising capital to fund operations as well as synergistic acquisitions, establishing internal/external financial and operational controls, cost control and reduction, and overall company policies and procedures.
Manager | KPMG Peat Marwick – Served Fortune 500 and Middle Market clients for Audit and Consulting engagements.
- BS Accounting | Valparaiso University
- MBA | The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Certified Public Accountant
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Marathons, triathlons, Ironmans, serving on non-for-profit Boards, coaching sports, travel, and most importantly spending time with family
Favorite thing about working at Gibson
“A strong culture that promotes – Best Idea Wins!”