Areas of Expertise
Supply Chain, Global Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing, Cost Reduction Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Management, Sales & Marketing, Growth Implementation, Skill Based Management Training
- 25 years working for a wide variety of Fortune 500 and private equity clients
- Saved clients over $2 billion dollars in bottom line savings in over 75 industries.
- Provided due diligence and consulting services for 25 of the top 100 U.S. private equity firms and their portfolio companies and for 10 of the top 50 Western European private equity/holding companies.
1990 to 2001: Founder and Managing Partner of Gibson & Associates, Inc. Grew firm from one person to more than 250 professionals with offices in Chicago, Tampa, and London.
1981-1990: In charge of building the operational consulting practice for the Chicago Office of Arthur Andersen & Co.’s Special Services Group.
- Wrote and developed the methodologies in purchasing and sourcing consulting, transportation consulting, sales and marketing consulting, negotiations training and several other operational consulting areas for the firm.
- Built the practice into the largest and most profitable in the world within Arthur Andersen’s operational consulting group.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern Illinois University
- Certified Management Consultant
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectations.
Golf, travel, spending time with family
Favorite thing about working at Gibson
“The people. Our people embody Gibson’s values and drive the success of our clients.”