Tim is a senior consultant with 10 years of experience in supply chain and global logistics management and is responsible for leading cross-functional client teams through the 11-gate strategic sourcing process for direct materials and logistics. Tim provides support to clients from high-level opportunity assessments through implementation. In addition to leading client teams, Tim assists clients with data-driven decisions for network design, transportation mode conversion and operational efficiency improvement.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing & International Procurement
- Procurement Process Design & Implementation
- Global Logistics – Procurement, Mode Conversion & Network Design
- Data Analytics: Excel, Access, Power BI, SQL, Python
- eSourcing Tools
- Led global strategic sourcing projects for client facilities in China, Europe and North America for cast & machine and rubber components achieving $30+ million in annualized savings.
- Led cross functional client teams through multiple projects to develop long term contracts with logistics service providers (FTL, LTL, Rail, Ocean and Freight Forwarding) with a focus on cost savings and process improvement; delivering $20+ million in savings.
- Additional projects include; supply chain network design, mode conversion, warehouse layout and Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
Prior to joining Gibson, Tim held various roles in supply chain and logistics management for SIMOS Insourcing Solutions, Cardinal Health, and Great Lakes Coca-Cola.
BA | DePaul University
Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
- Power sports
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
Gibson Consulting Group sets itself apart from the competition through the firm’s dedication to skill-based training that leaves our clients with standard, repeatable processes. Immersive training in Executive Communications, Due Diligence Site Visits and Negotiations provide the skills necessary to effectively manage a supply chain, as well as provide ample opportunity for career growth both internally and for our client teams.