- Manage Fortune 500 Executive Client Teams (8-12 Individuals) through Gibson Consulting 11-Gate Process including negotiating contracts with industry-leading suppliers.
- Conduct several High-Level Assessments of Fortune 500 Client Organizations including spend analysis, S.O.O.S Assessment Interviews & Review, Employee & Supplier Surveys, Price Smoothing Analysis & Executive Presentations
- Organize & Participate in $500M+ Presentation Expos for over 1200+ Supplier Attendees to showcase client equipment & capabilities
- Lead & organize several week-long skill-based trainings (5-20 attendees) on the following topics; Consulting Methodology, Sourcing Methodology, Data Analytics, Executive Communications, Supplier Site Visits, Negotiations, Alliance Management & Implementation.
Areas of Expertise
- Skill-Based Client Classroom Training
- Business Development
- High-Level Assessments
Saving over ~$50Million (~26%) across categories including Industrial Gases, Telecommunications, North America & Europe Ground Transportation, Fabrications, Raw Tubing Categories from 2015 – 2019.
- Collins Consulting – Technical Consultant (2014 – 2015)
- Clients included Department of Defense, Pentagon, Abbott & Abbvie (Pharma), National Laboratories, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication (Major) + Business Administration (Minor) – University of Colorado at Boulder
- Business Certificate – Sport Business
Success is not Final. Failure is not Fatal. It is the continuation of hard work that counts
- Chicago Sports
- Water Polo
Favorite Thing About Working at Gibson
- Smart & Diverse Team Members
- Client Relationships + Focus