Jon is an experienced leader in operational management consulting focused within Global Supply Chain.
Areas of Expertise
Global Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Category Management, Low Cost Country Sourcing, Procurement Process Design & Implementation, Procurement Operating Model Design, and Training
- Diversified Industrial Products: Supported a Fortune 500 diversified manufacturer with the execution of global strategic sourcing and implementation of over $500MM in metals purchases carbon, stainless, aluminum, and copper
- Media & Entertainment: Supported the CPO of a leading television and film production company to develop and deliver a five-year procurement strategic plan
- Retail: Assisted a leading Scandinavian private equity firm with a procurement strategy for their discount retail portfolio companies
- Construction: Led the sourcing for railroad ties, fleet, MRO, equipment rental, mobile telecom, and freight
- Financial Services: Designed and implemented process improvements for managing $400M in spend for 3,500 contingent workers.
- Telecommunications: Worked within the supply chain finance function of the North America Go-to-Market organization of a leading telecommunications equipment company
Prior to joining Gibson, Jon was a manager at Ernst and Young in their supply chain and operations advisory practice, a Consultant with Gibson Consulting, and also financial analyst at Motorola.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Indiana University – Bloomington
Luck is not a business model
Jon enjoys traveling and exploring new places. Remember to ask Jon for his favorite restaurant recommendations in any city.
Favorite Thing About Working at Gibson
Jon enjoys working at Gibson because he is able to surround himself with diverse leaders that work together to achieve results for our clients.