Nick is an experienced management consultant focused within Operations, Global Supply Chain and International Procurement. As a senior consultant, he is responsible for leading clients through the 11-gate strategic sourcing process. He supports clients with data analysis and visualization through each gate of the process and leverages his process knowledge to help drive results. He also helps with internal and client training.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing & International Procurement
- Procurement Process Implementation
- Data & Financial Analysis
- Best Cost Country Sourcing
- Market Research
- Skill-Based Training
- Nick has been responsible for leading cross-functional, global client teams and implementing operational/supply chain strategies, resulting in over $30 million USD in market opportunities and operational improvements.
- Nick has supported multiple client skill-based training courses in purchasing methodology, executive communications, site-visits and negotiations.
Nick joined Gibson following graduation from Indiana University where he majored in Finance and International Business, minoring in Spanish.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and International Business – Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Swing the bat – nobody remembers the strikeouts. They only remember the homeruns.
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
The Gibson team – the opportunity to work with a very supportive, experienced and highly skilled team every day. Also, the international business exposure allows for a deep understanding of supply chain on a global scale.