Frank has significant consulting and industry experience in Finance, Purchasing, Operations and Systems. He brings a strategic perspective to his projects combined with industry experience based practical and strategic solutions. He has been responsible for driving effective transformations for clients and achieving significant annual savings using structured, disciplined processes and team based initiatives. Frank also assists with leading and training teams to achieve significant and sustainable project outcomes that are transformative to the client organization.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Budgets and Strategic Planning
- Lean/JIT/Continuous Improvement
- Forecasting/Planning/MRP and ERP Implementation
- Distribution, Transportation and Logistics
- Operational and Financial Analysis and Due Diligence
- Inventory and Working Capital Management
- Materials Management & Warehousing Operations
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Business Integration
- Delivered over $1 billion in bottom-line savings and significant operational efficiencies for many Fortune 500 companies and Private Equity Groups.
- Trained and led client teams to implement supplier partnerships and logistics redesign at Fortune 500 and Private Equity Groups over the past 15 years.
- Led logistics and operational groups to improve operations, service and cost in a variety of areas including transportation, direct and indirect materials.
- Led turn around initiatives focusing on operations, systems and process development and working capital improvement.
- Worked with Fortune 500 and Private Equity clients to fix transportation, MRP, inventory, planning, scheduling and forecasting processes in multiple environments, including SAP and Oracle.
- Led numerous multi location clients through the implementation of a proven, defined and disciplined process achieve “Best in Class” process and savings improvements
HCC Incorporated | Director Strategic Sourcing. Reported directly to President and CEO. Drove 4 years of 10% year over year savings and working capital improvement.
The Equity Group | Vice President Strategic Sourcing. Lead organization through transformation that delivered over $100M in bottom-line savings in one year. Implemented a disciplined process that was leveraged across the global organization.
Sara Lee Corporation
Domino Sugar Corporation
- BS Finance | University of Illinois
- Masters Finance | DePaul University
- Illinois AICPA
- Over 20 years consulting experience
- Over 25 years of industry management operations leadership
We often miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Thomas A. Edison
Family, Travel and Physical Fitness
Favorite thing about working at Gibson
Working side by side with top industry professionals to support and help other people achieve success.