Brooks is a senior consultant responsible for leading client teams through the 11-Gate strategic sourcing process. He has led clients in various industries to successful results. His responsibilities include leading client workshops, developing dynamic cost models, and providing strategic solutions via thorough analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Financial Modeling
- Data Analysis
- Category Management
- Financial Communication
- Strategic Sourcing: Responsible for the management of over $100MM in annual purchases by a Fortune 500 company. After leading a client team through the 11-Gate process, over $15MM in annual savings were implemented for the client.
- Financial Modeling: Designed a net present value analysis tool to decide which customer requests should be prioritized on a production schedule. Brooks also has built cost models to help clients prepare for negotiations and gain a better understanding of their cost structure.
- Financial Communications: Drafted various briefings for congressional committees and executive leadership teams to report financial communications. He has also built tools to streamline communication of data.
Brooks was born and raised on a family farm and operated a roadside market and lawn care business growing up. Before joining Gibson, he worked for a US Congressman, a small business incubator, and Cummins as a financial analyst.
- MBA – Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Bachelor of Science, Management – Purdue University
The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
The people and the leadership opportunities available make Gibson a great place to work.