Brandon is a senior consultant focused on Global Strategic Sourcing and International Procurement
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- International Procurement
- Led a leading cellulose fiber manufacturer with global strategic sourcing of multiple indirect categories, identifying over $1.5M in savings and operational improvements, and training in the areas of sourcing methodology, conducting supplier site visits, and negotiations
- Led a leading power sports company with global strategic sourcing of batteries, identifying over $660,000 in savings and operational improvements, and training in the areas of sourcing methodology, conducting supplier site visits, and negotiations
Prior to joining Gibson, Brandon was a Debt Capital Markets intern at Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Bachelor of Arts – Bowdoin College
- Chicago White Sox and Bears fan
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
First, the responsibility and exposure given to junior consultants is immense. Gibson does not stick its junior consultants in a backroom to work on spreadsheets and presentations all day. You are expected to do these things, but also own and present your work to the client. This exposure is unique to Gibson and has helped me grow personally and professionally.
Second is the opportunity to travel. A heavy travel schedule is standard in consulting, so consultants at Gibson travel a lot and probably more frequently than consultants at other firms. However, many of my colleagues and I have been able to travel across the globe to countries in Central and South America, Asia and Europe on a regular basis, which have been great experiences.