Nick is the direct liaison between Gibson Consulting and his global client team consisting of 10 people. Nick aids in driving large savings for the client through data driven decisions by means of Excel & Access, leading training courses, and ensuring that the Gibson process steps are followed and executed flawlessly so that the client attains their strategic goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing & International Procurement
- Make vs. Buy Analysis
- Procurement Process Design & Implementation
- Sourced and negotiated contracts for over $90MM in chemicals spend at a dissolving wood pulp manufacturer, providing financial analysis among suppliers to recognize 15% in cost reduction.
- Planned, designed, and produced three Supplier Conference and Trade Show for over 1,200 global attendees
Prior to joining Gibson, Nicholas lived in Saudi Arabia for a year assisting in a Saudization project. He also spent a few years in a Finance / Consulting role for a Hedge Fund services group supporting reconciliation and operational projects for the client.
- B.S.B – Kelley School of Business, Indiana University (Finance & International Business). Minors: Mathematics & Mandarin Chinese
There’s no secret about success. Did you ever know a successful man who didn’t tell you about it?
Nicholas loves to perform on his 150-year-old violin at weddings and community concerts. When not travelling and playing violin, you can usually find him sipping on an Old Fashioned from Drumbar or taking care of his countless dying Orchids.
Favorite thing about working at Gibson
The amount of free reign and autonomy one gets at Gibson makes the work feel truly entrepreneurial. It’s also enjoyable to wake up in the morning knowing you are helping your client in a profound and positive way.