Jonathan is an experienced leader in operational management consulting focused within Global Supply Chain.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Strategic Sourcing
- Low Cost Country sourcing
- Procurement Process Design & Implementation
- Opportunity Assessment
- Sourced and supported implementation of core direct material categories for several global billion-dollar industrial conglomerates.
- Managed several teams of professionals working through the 11-Gate strategic sourcing process focusing on the purchase of steel and metals, operator cabins, HVAC units, mirrors and glass, body components and electrical and control components.
- Conducted and led multiple client training classes focused on Sourcing Methodology, Conducting Supplier Site Visits, Communications, Negotiations and Alliance Management.
- Conducted several High-Level Assessments of Fortune 1000 organizations.
Prior to joining Gibson, Jonathan was in Management at Costco Wholesale.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management | Indiana University – Bloomington
After you’ve done a thing the same way for two years, look it over carefully. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over.
Alfred Edward Perlman