As a senior consultant, Ellis is responsible for training and leading cross-functional multi-national client teams through the Gibson 11-Gate Sourcing Process. Ellis supports data-driven decision making via data analytics and market intelligence. In addition, Ellis has led teams across various industries and categories from diagnostic phase to implementation of executive-approved solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- Global Procurement
- Best Cost Country Sourcing
- Indirects Sourcing
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
- Training & Professional Development
- Cost Savings Analysis
- Completed assessment of an international transportation company to include cost-saving strategies such as Best Cost Country sourcing and inventory optimization solutions
- Achieved 15%+ incumbent savings in highly engineered products for Fortune 500 client
- Negotiated and attained up to 50% savings in indirect product and service categories, including MRO, Telecommunications, Multi-Function Printers, Fleet & Rental Vehicles, Temporary Staffing, among others
- Supported implementation of multiple strategic sourcing categories across different industries
- Led client trainings on the Gibson 11-Gate process and sourcing best practices for global Fortune 500 clients
Prior to Gibson, Ellis worked at Deloitte within its Advisory Analytics practice, supporting PMO of a data aggregation project within the financial services industry. Additionally, Ellis has worked in project management and international relations at Cambria, Redpath Consulting, and the University of Minnesota Foundation.
Bachelor of Science in Business – Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
Ellis enjoys working with her talented, strategic and intelligent colleagues and mentors at Gibson.