Cody is experienced in strategic sourcing and global supply chain operations trained in our 11-gate sourcing process with a focus on direct and indirect materials, transportation and logistics, and international procurement.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Sourcing and Global Supply Chain Operations
- North American Transportation
- Global Ocean Freight and Freight Forwarding
- Negotiations and Site Visits
- Procurement Strategy Development
- Alliance Management
Cody has successfully sourced over $500M of direct and indirect materials for Fortune 500 manufacturers resulting in on average >10% savings for any given category. He has traveled globally to manufacturing sites to conduct strategic interviews with client team members and is trained to prepare and execute supplier negotiations with sourcing methodology.
Prior to joining Gibson, Cody was a Lead Consultant for WMOS at Manhattan Associates in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bachelor of Science – University of South Carolina
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt through Sonoco and University of South Carolina
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Traveling to new cities and countries
Favorite Thing about working at Gibson
The people and the importance of the work that you do are the best things about working at Gibson. At Gibson, you are doing meaningful work every single day, directly affecting key stakeholders and company operations for client teams, and you are doing this work with some of the hardest working, like-minded people around.