Leading large-scale projects, training clients & staff, and business development
Areas of Expertise
Global Strategic Sourcing & International Procurement, Procurement Process Design & Implementation, Sales & Marketing, Account Negotiation, Building Customer Focused Organizations, Business Strategy Development, Staff Optimization; Roles & Responsibilities, Training, New Product Development
- Over 25 years business and consulting experience
- Developed profitable growth corporate and business unit strategies for Fortune 100 companies
- Led supply chain and strategic sourcing projects that reduced aggregate client costs by more than $2 billion in over 12 industries
- Redesigned supply chains (purchasing, production, and distribution) for improved costs by 5-25% and cycle time
- Have lead numerous sales & marketing projects to redesign client sales organizations and increase margin and profitability of sales
- Directed strategy and sales & marketing projects that increased aggregate client revenues by more than $4 billion
- Has researched, designed and written over 10 skill-based training courses supporting implementation skills for Strategic Sourcing and Sales & Marketing; trained over 10,000 client employees
- Designed comprehensive organizational structures for workforce effectiveness at over 10 companies
- Includes senior leadership positions at major management consulting firms and corporations such as A.T. Kearney, Gemini, BP Amoco and Procter & Gamble.
- Taught as adjunct professor of Supply Chain & Marketing at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Conducted over 20 market and customer segmentation and sales studies for Fortune 500 clients
- Conducted over 100 sales & marketing customer focus groups and workshops in Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, and U.S.
- MBA – University of Chicago Booth School
- Bachelors Chemical Engineering – Vanderbilt University
Change before you have to.
Jack Welsh, Former CEO of General Electric
International travel, sports, and church missions
Favorite thing about working at Gibson
“Laser focus on delivering exceptional client service and the collegial atmosphere of the firm”